Women’s Inflection Point (WIP) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational organization and result-driven platform. WIP supports Women in creating their success path to achieve positive, “dramatic change,” to experience a Wealth Based Lifestyle. WIP’s primary core subscribes to the Maslow’s Hierarchy of Basic Needs utilizing various areas of the dimensions of wellness as a means to activate unleashed latent potential which propels a Woman to reach her maximum potential. Those core basic needs are:
- Self Actualization
The platform is designed to pause the treadmill of life for a 1.5 day to host Women from all cultures to help them:
- Spend dedicated time educating themselves on available resources, information, and products.
- Learn the importance of nurturing and incorporating key areas of wellness as a vital pathway to making sound and sustainable lifestyle choices.
- Identify and develop long-lasting viable Relationships that result in successful desired outcomes, productive and fruitful outcomes and fulfills dreams.
Notable mention: the men’s educational track is scheduled from 9:30-2:30pm with a joint closing session (women and men) from 2:45pm – 3:45pm.
We extend an opportunity to join WIP in hosting men and women in the following categories:
- Those less fortunate or just going through a rough patch
- High school and college student for the exposure, education and heightened awareness
- Harvey victims needing to unplug and learn about potential resources to help them reset
- Single moms and dads in a financial crunch beyond their control
- Nonprofits whose mission serves to education and support women and men’s physical, financial and occupational needs that are in the 80% or below AMI
We invite you to join, participate and support our efforts.
Download Our Sponsorship Packages for It’s Me Time 2019.